Thursday 25 November 2010

Love

My lovely friend invited me to a lecture about love. I thought why not, have no other plans for the evening. The lecturer was a love poet, Bob Hansson. 


Give love and you will get love. Smile to people even though you don´t know them. Most important love your self and say it to you self,  "I love me, Mimmi"
it´s ok to be you, be sad, be angry, just be your self. Feel free. 


For me it was really hard but I saw people around me say it and they meant it. 


He said you have to love your self to be able to love others. If you love someone more then you love you self, then you love that person to much. 


I don´t know what the truth is. I´m just sharing what he said....... I smiled to everyone at the tube on my way home.


No one around me
can save me.
No one around me
can give me peace.
I´m already saved.
I´ve already found peace.

poem by Bob Hansson

love mimmi :)

1 comment:

  1. Gud vilket härligt föredrag det verkar ha varit-let me know nästa gång han kommer till stan..
    Superhet blogg Mimmi!!
    xo nina
    http://www.amazedandconfused.com/

    ReplyDelete